Canon Drivers has been developed so well so it can give you so numerous options of the great driver. All of the drivers will definitely work awesomely for you mainly if you have Canon PIXMA iP4000R Drivers.
So, do not ever be surprised if you find so many options of excellent drivers developed by Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download the right Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver that can improve the printing device performance to a higher level.
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)
This product is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers as included in Windows Vista and 7.
File version: 1.10
File Size: 4.1 MB
Release date:10 June 2010
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (4.1 MB)
iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X)
This product is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 10.51.2.0
File Size: 10 MB
Release date:11 September 2014
OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.6
File Size: (10 MB)
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.