Canon Drivers has been developed so well so it can give you so numerous options of the great driver. All of the drivers will definitely work awesomely for you mainly if you have Canon PIXMA iX6520 Drivers.
So, do not ever be surprised if you find so many options of excellent drivers developed by Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download the right Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver that can improve the printing device performance to a higher level.
iX6520 series Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
File version: 5.56a
File Size: 23 MB
File name: xp68-win-ix6500-5_56a-ea24.exe
Release date:22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (23 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA iP7250 Drivers
iX6520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 188.8.131.52
File Size: 15 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-ix6500-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date: 20 September 2018
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: (17 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA iP8750 Drivers
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.