Canon Drivers has been developed so well so it can give you so numerous options of the great driver. All of the drivers will definitely work awesomely for you mainly if you have Canon PIXMA MP495 Drivers.
So, do not ever be surprised if you find so many options of excellent drivers developed by Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download the right Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver that can improve the printing device performance to a higher level.
MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
File version: 1.03
File Size: 26 MB
File name: mp68-win-mp495-1_03-ea24.exe
Release date: 22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
File Size: (26 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA iP7220 Drivers
MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 18.104.22.168a
File Size: 14 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mp495-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date:05 September 2017
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
File Size: (15 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MP160 Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP495 Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.