Canon Drivers has been developed so well so it can give you so numerous options of the great driver. All of the drivers will definitely work awesomely for you mainly if you have Canon PIXMA TR4560 Drivers.
So, do not ever be surprised if you find so many options of excellent drivers which developed by Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download the right Canon PIXMA TR4560 driver that can improve the printing device performance to the higher level.
TR4560 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.00
File Size: 93 MB
File name: md__-win-tr4500-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Release date:03 August 2018
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
File Size: (93 MB)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)
This software is a source file for the Linux scanner drivers.
File version: 3.70
File Size: 345 KB
File name: scangearmp2-source-3.70-1.tar.gz
Release date:21 August 2018
File Size: (345 KB)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)
This software is a source file for the Linux printer drivers.
File version: 5.70
File Size: 1.3 MB
File name: cnijfilter2-source-5.70-1.tar.gz
Release date: 21 August 2018
File Size: (1.3 MB)
Canon PIXMA TR4560 Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.